The holidays are over and the spread of COVID-19 in Vermont is still a concern. We have returned to the protocol that you may not gather with anyone you don’t live with. In addition,
- if you travel outside of Vermont, you must follow quarantine requirements.
- if you have gathered with people you don’t live with, you should quarantine. The Health Department strongly encourages getting tested as soon as possible and then again on day 7.
Face Masks Are Required in Vermont
All our employees are wearing masks to protect you, we ask that you do the same when visiting the shops and restaurants in Downtown.
Businesses and non-profit and government entities shall implement measures notifying customers or clients of the requirement to wear masks or facial coverings, which may include, but shall not be limited to, posting signage stating that masks or cloth facial coverings are required and denial of entry or service to customers or clients who decline to wear masks or facial coverings.
Masks or cloth facial coverings are not required when someone is engaged in strenuous exercise or activity when physical distance of six (6) feet can be consistently maintained (learn more about mask requirements for sports in the Work Safe Memo), for anyone under the age of 2, any child or adult with a medical or developmental issue or challenge that is complicated or irritated by a facial covering, anyone with difficulty breathing or as further set forth in guidance issued by the Vermont Department of Health. A person who declines to wear a mask or cloth face covering because of a medical or developmental issue, or difficulty breathing, shall not be required to produce documentation, or other evidence, verifying the condition.
Please Wear A Face Mask Just Out of Respect
and Appreciation For All Those Who
Have Been Serving And Caring For Our
Community During These Last Few Months.
January 14, 2021 update: COVID-19 Business info. BFDDA’s WEBSITE: https://www.bellowsfallsvt.org, MEMBER DIRECTORY – EACH MEMBER HAS A PAGE LISTING THEIR WEBSITE & PHONE NUMBER!
• Halladays Flowers and Gifts– please wear mask and maintain 6 foot distance 802-463-3331
• Windham Antique Center– please wear mask and maintain 6 foot distance – call for orders- 802-732-8081 Open daily new website
• The Rock & Hammer Jewelry – please wear mask and maintain 6 foot distance- limited hours 802-463-2289 for orders
• Canal Street Art Gallery – 802-289-0104 , virtual Live- 3rd Friday art show check their Facebook page 802-289-0104 Virtual Live BF3F Fridays
• Halladay’s Harvest Barn -802-463-3471 Love spice, Love Life! Dips & More
• Allen Brothers Farm Stand – open and New Gas pumps installed. Facebook menu: lots of prepared meals 802-722-3395
• People’s Bank- 9-4pm , limited to 6 feet apart
• Great Falls Regional Chamber of Commerce – 802-463-4280 for information
• Lisai’s Corner Deli – 802-732-8052
• Village Square Booksellers– 802-463-9404 Open, please wear mask and maintain 6 foot distance. Order online or by phone Curbside & local delivery available. • River Artisans Cooperative – 802-591-2085
• The Threaded Trunk Boutique – Woman’s Clothing Boutique & Custom jewelry. Let Kassandra Maxfield help choose the best style for you! Open Wednesdays through Saturdays – Live FB videos
Everyday Creative – zoom classes, art kits and crafts on FB
• Bellows Falls Historical Society – Riverfront Park and Labyrinth open
• Greater Falls Pharmacy – open- 802- 460-2634 ramped up our sanitizing routines…
• J&H Hardware & Sporting Goods– open please wear mask and maintain 6 foot distance – curbside pickup available 802-463-4140
• Main Street Arts– on hiatus for now, new website
• Edward Jones – 802-463-0083
• Greater Falls Eye Care 802-463-4488
• Smokin’Bowls – 802-463-9800 Open Daily, Catering Meals available
• Massucco & Stern, P.C.- – Ray Massucco: 802-376-5204, Josh Stern: 802-376-4764 to schedule consultations. Like them on FB! please wear mask and maintain 6 foot distance
• Simone’s Styling Salon For appointments: 802-463-3992
• Sherwin Art Glass– On FB and Youtube For appointments: 802-376-5744
• Salmon & Nostrand – call 802-463-4507
• The Richards Group– appointments – 802-463-4533
• Julie Moir Messervy Design Studio. working from home. Email: email@example.com
• Works on Paper – by appointment 802-460-1149 Facebook
• Cota & Cota Oil– office open. 802-463-0000
• Chroma Technology staggered shifts for manufacturing coverage, others working at home. 802-428-2500
• Green Mountain Traffic Control– flaggers essential workers, 802-463-4380 PK’s Irish Pub – 802-732-8251 Check out specials! Donovan’s- 65 Rockingham St, Bellows Falls, VT 05101
(802) 463-4940. Take-out • Hennessey Electric- operating – 802-463-4808
• Sustainable Valley Group. Operating Greater Falls Farmer’s Market
• Silver Forest Jewelry 800-922-9946
• SEVCA– SEVCA can help you (and your family) get access to emergency food services. Call for an appointment, 800-464-9951, 802-722-4575 Facebook Good Buy Store OPEN 802-463-9084
• Hunter-Studio– See what Charlie is doing! En Train Air Tuesday Talks • Rockingham Free Public Library – curbside pickup- 802-463-4270 Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or children, families, teachers, and students can email email@example.com for help.
• Lisai’s Market- 8-6pm open daily. 802-463-4118. No phone orders or curbside services
• Popolo Restaurant – planning to re-open when permitted.
• Tsuga Studios- open
• Joy Wah: TAKEOUT Regular Menu 802-463-9761. 802-463-9762 • Leslie’s Tavern will take calls (Wednesday-Sunday) beginning at 2 PM for ..menu will be on line at Leslie’s Tavern FB and www.lesliestavern.com. Call 802-463-4929 or 802-275-7809
• Rockingham Roasters. Free local delivery. Canned Cold Brew plus coffee or ground beans available. Buy cold brew at Pete’s Stand in Walpole and Smitty’s Market in Chester. JoAnna’s Glamorama Open, call for appointment 802-463-3200 Jim’s Arcade Open daily 802-463-1489
• Pizza Palace 111 Rockingham St, Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101
802-463-4447 delivery & take out http://pizzapalacevt.com/menu/
• Famous Pizza 89 Atkinson St Bellows Falls, VT 05101 – 802-463-3425 delivery & take out
• Athens Pizza 83 Westminster St Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101
Phone 802-463-9777. delivery & take out. Renovated Dining Room- new menu items
• Dari Joy closed for the season- APRIL-OCTOBER Mountainside Tattoo & Piercing Open daily, appointments 802-275-6218 Anastasia’s Closet Call for appointment 802-380-1629 instagram too!
• Community Feed Store 75 US ROUTE Westminster Station, 802-722-9852 Don’t forget about food for your pets, large & small! Gardening supplies available too.
• Wunderbar – Closed for Changes, Instagram and Facebook 802-489-0289
• Moon Dog Café 802- 732-8453- Wednesdays-Saturdays 9-3 Partnering with Everyone Eats Jamaican Jewelz Catering/ Food Stand Check out the 2 meals per month delivery service through the winter 802-380-7322 menu and information
• Clark & Ulitsch Electric – 802-463-0612 is still operating for electrical work
• Bellows Falls Pet Supply and a whole lot more! Open normal hours- quick pickups. Delivery of pet food for emergencies 802-463-0093
• Harlow Farm Stand 6365 Route 5 Westminster, Vermont. Winter Market started 12/12 • Cafe Loco- closed for season 802-376-9626
• Father’s Restaurant Offering Local Delivery 802-463-3909 *Busy Bee’s New and Gently Used Children’s Clothing open! Also serving free meals some Saturdays 802- 591-7353
• Miss Bellows Falls Diner Closed
• Shell Station -Stanch’s Place -new owners- gas & grocery & liquor- Local products available too! 802-463-4020 Meticulous Motors Open 802-732-8156 Bellows Falls Community Bike Project By appointment 802-460-0662 Kokopelli’s -Open 802-732-8267 Closed Mondays Heart & Soul Apothecary By appointment 802-829-3715
• Rockingham Dental Center 1 Hospital Ct 802-463-1915
• Dr David Heydenreich Dental -802-463-3187
• Greater Falls Dentistry – 802-463-4695
• Boccaccio’s Salon – Call 802-463-4495 for appointment
• Falls Mane Salon – Myriah Clark, Independent Stylist Heather Gleim, Independent Stylist Misty Haskell For appointments: 802-463-4000
• China Garden open for takeout 802-463-9885
• Walgreens: open.
• Vermont Country Store -Open Daily
• Saxtons River Market OPEN 802-869-2266
• Saxtons River Inn Closed Community Service Partners • Our Place Drop In Center– 802-463-2217 for updates on services available.
• Rockingham Help & Helpers– coordinating volunteers & food pantry Parks Place Community Resource Center is recognized as the hub of health and human services in the Greater Falls Area. Working with other agencies to identify gaps in services and strengthen connections between neighbors and the services they need. 802-463-9927
List compiled by Pat Fowler, BFDDA Promotions Committee & Owner of Village Square Booksellers
https://labor.vermont.gov/covid19/covid-19-frequently-asked-questionsfor unemployment information
https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources. for SBA Loan information